12th Annual PUMPKIN SHOOT OUT
REGISTRATION LINK – Registration start October 4th @ 730pm CST
Information and Itinerary for the weekend.
All times are approximate and subject to change
- Thursday November 3rd
- Putting Competition at Tin Man Brewery! More information coming soon!!
- Friday November 4th
- *6:30 pm – Pumpkin Carving at Dave Richter’s house. Come join us, bring the family and show off your carving skills on as many pumpkins as your heart desires. It’s always a great time!
- Saturday November 5th.
- *Bring your own partner doubles at Woodmere Disc Golf Course. Start Time to be announced.
- *3:00 pm – PSO Tournament Player Check in at Tournament Central which is located at Mesker Park dg course shelter 15 in between holes 6 and 8.
- * 5:00 – sign ups start for The Infamous Glow Round at Mesker Park Disc Golf Course. Come enjoy an evening of disc golf in the dark surrounded by hundreds of lit up pumpkins that were carved the night before. This is a random draw doubles event. Dinner will be provided. Prize give aways and raffles will also be happening. You will not be disappointed!!
- * Fly Mart starts at 6pm as well. Come browse thru hundreds of discs and many other items and accessories.
- Sunday November 6th
- *Main Event! 12th Annual Pumpkin Shoot Out!! PDGA sanctioned event
The Tri-states most prestigious event will consist of two rounds of 18 at two separate courses.. 36 different holes will test your mental and physical game. Entry Fees per divisions
Add $10 if you are not a current PDGA member.
A Pool & B Pools will be announced later. Sunday Oct 6th Schedule:
7:00 am Player check in starts at Mesker Park only!
(if you’ve already received your players packs or would like to get it at lunch time, you are more then welcome to head directly to your starting course.)
8:30 am Players meeting starts at both courses simultaneously.
A pool will start at Woodmere DG course.
B pool will start at Mesker Park DG course.
9:00 am 1st round tee time
12:00 Lunch will be provided at Tournament Central Mesker Park
1:30 pm 2nd round tee time.
5:00 Awards Ceremony
All prizes will be given to all divisions.
We understand that some will be driving a long distance following the tournament and we will make every effort to get you on the road in a timely manner. Please bear with us and be patient. Thanks in advance.
Below are some more extra incentives to make your decision to come easier.
All players (Except Open Division) will receive a Premium Players Pack consisting of a tournament Shirt, two custom stamped tournament discs and other goodies!
All players will receive a players pack.
The Basket on Hole 7 at Mesker Park will have a Pumpkin sitting on top of it. Hit that Pumpkin on your first shot and you will be $1000.00 dollars richer!! (New rule) If more then one person hits the pumpkin during the tournament, it will be split between the lucky disc golfers!!
That’s not all!!
We have a minimum of $500.00 Cash added to the Pro purse
Hole 9 – $100.00 for 1st Ace
Hole 2 – 50/50 Half Pot CTP
As always, I’m here to help answer any questions or listen to constructive comments. Speak up if you’d like.
Thanks for all the support!
Ace Eagle 1